PostAndRape

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 28 September 2012

RSS Feed Readers: Could You Do Me A Favor?

Posted on 15:06 by Unknown

I'd love to know how many regular RSS feed readers I have, for planning purposes.  If you regard yourself one, could you be kind enough to leave a short comment to this post? 


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • On the Skill Gap: Aren't US Workers Good Enough?
    The skill gap argument:  That US workers no longer have the skills US firms require,  is an interesting one .   The argument places the blam...
  • Speed Blogging, Mon 9/16/2013: On Women
    Note:  Not all these are from the last few days. First , the Taliban in Afghanistan is waging a physical war against women in the public sec...
  • On Forced Fatherhood
    Laurie Shrage has written a blog post on the New York Times Opinionator blog on the question whether men now have fewer reproductive right...
  • On Sexual Assaults in the US Military
    A topic on which Powerful People (US Senators) are pontificating right now : Sometimes one picture really does tell more than a thousand wor...
  • On Twitter
    It's bad for me.  I don't get what I'm supposed to do with it, for marketing purposes, and my brain tries to fathom every single...
  • The Thing About Mitt. Or Why You Should Not Vote For Him.
    I will give you three extra reasons: 1.   Mitt Romney believes that he has a right to privacy but that women do not. I don't think the r...
  • And Even More Gun News
    These news seem to have turned into a series, all about the problems with a gun nation.  It's not a polite nation and it's not a saf...
  • The Mysteries
    Life is full of mysteries.  One of the more minor ones for me is to ask why I have just spent what amounts to a full working day reading and...
  • The New War on Men. Women's Fault.
    There's a new War On Men discussion going on!  I almost missed it.  Too bad that I did not. It was started by Susan Venker at Fox News...
  • The Ghouls
    That would be a lot of the US media covering the Boston Marathon bombings.  Because of 911, I was aware of certain things to look for, even ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (365)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (34)
    • ►  July (35)
    • ►  June (44)
    • ►  May (69)
    • ►  April (39)
    • ►  March (39)
    • ►  February (41)
    • ►  January (44)
  • ▼  2012 (135)
    • ►  December (41)
    • ►  November (37)
    • ►  October (54)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • The Myth of Male Decline
      • RSS Feed Readers: Could You Do Me A Favor?
      • Polling Conspiracies
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile